Effective Date: 4/23/2023.
For our contact details, see the Contact Us section below.
2. How We Collect Information.
We collect information about you in a variety of contexts. Please see below for details.
Information You Provide through the Service.
When you use the Service, you may be asked to provide information to us. The categories of information we collect include:
• Contact Identifiers, including your name, email address, postal address, and phone number.
• User-generated content, including content within any messages you send to us (such as feedback or questions) or publicly post on the Service (such as in product reviews).
• Payment information, including your payment instrument number (such as a credit or debit card number), expiration date, and security code as necessary to process your payments. This information is processed by our payment processors.
Please do not provide any information that we do not request.
Information from Your Browser or Device.
When you use the Service, we and third parties we work with automatically collect information from your browser or device. The categories of information we automatically collect include:
• Device identifiers, including your device’s IP address.
• Device information, including your device’s operating software and browser (e.g., type, version, and configuration), internet service provider, and regional and language settings.
• Internet activity, including information about your browsing history and interactions, such as the features you use, pages you visit, content you view, purchases you make or consider, time of day you browse, and referring and exiting pages.
• Non-precise location data, such as location derived from an IP address or data that indicates a city or postal code level.
This information is automatically collected through cookies and other tracking technologies incorporated into our Service, as described below:
For details on your rights and choices around cookies and other tracking technologies, see the Your Rights and Choices section below.
Information from Other Sources.
We also collect information from other sources. The categories of sources from which we collect information include:
• Business partners that offer co-branded services, sell or distribute our products, or engage in joint marketing or promotional activities.
• Third party vendors and related parties we work with in connection with receiving analytics, advertising, security, and fraud prevention services.
• Social media platforms with which you interact. For example, when you “like,” “follow”, or otherwise engage with our content on social media (such as through our brand page or direct message), we may collect information such as your contact identifiers and any comments you provide. If you publicly reference our Service on social media (such as by using a hashtag associated with us in a tweet or post), we may use your reference on or in connection with our Service.
• Public sources, including where information is in the public domain.
Information We Infer.
We infer new information from other information we collect, including to generate information about your likely preferences or other characteristics.
To the extent any of categories of information we collect are sensitive categories of information under applicable law, we process such information only for the limited purposes permitted by applicable law. We do not sell or use sensitive categories of information for purposes of targeted advertising or to make inferences.
3. How We Use Information.
• Providing services. We use information to provide services to you, including to operate the Service and provide support.
• Personalizing your experience. We use information to personalize your experience and show you content we believe you will find interesting.
• Research and development. We use information for research and development purposes, including to improve our services and make business and marketing decisions.
• Communications. We use information to communicate with you about updates, security alerts, changes to policies, and other transactional messages. We also use information to personalize and deliver marketing communications to you. Communications may be by email.
• Analytics. We use information to understand trends, usage, and activities, for example through surveys you respond to and tracking technologies that we incorporate into the Service (such as Google Analytics).
• Advertising. We work with agencies, ad networks, technology providers, and other third parties to place ads about our products and services on other websites and services. For example, we place ads through Google and Facebook that you may view on their platforms as well as on other websites and services.
• Promotions. When you voluntarily enter a promotion, we use information as set out in the official rules that govern the promotion as well as for administrative purposes and as required by law. By entering a promotion, you agree to the official rules that govern that promotion, and that, except where prohibited by applicable law, we, the sponsor, and related entities may use your name, voice and/or likeness in advertising or marketing materials.
• Security and enforcement. We use information to prevent, detect, investigate, and address fraud, breach of policies or terms, or threats or harm.
• At your direction or with your consent. We use information for additional purposes where you direct us to use it in a certain way or with notice to you and your consent.
Sometimes we aggregate or de-identify information so it is no longer considered personal information. We may use non-personal information for any purpose to the extent permitted by applicable law. For details on your rights and choices around use of your information, see the Your Rights and Choices section below.
4. How We Disclose Information.
• Business partners. We disclose information to our business partners in connection with offering co-branded services, selling or distributing our products, or engaging in joint marketing or promotional activities.
• The public. We disclose information you make public, such as information you post on public boards. Please think carefully before making information public as you are solely responsible for any information you make public. Once you have posted information, you may not be able to edit or delete such information, subject to any rights you have under applicable law.
• Recipients in a merger or acquisition. We disclose information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any proposed or actual merger, purchase, sale or any other type of acquisition or business combination of all or any portion of our assets, or transfer of all or a portion of our business to another business.
• Recipients for security and enforcement. We disclose information to comply with the law or other legal process, and where required, in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements. We also disclose information to protect the rights, property, life, health, security and safety of us, the Service or anyone else.
• Recipients at your direction or with your consent. We disclose information where you direct us to or with notice to you and your consent.
Sometimes we aggregate or de-identify information so it is no longer considered personal information. We may disclose non-personal information for any purpose to the extent permitted by applicable law. For details on your rights and choices around disclosure of your information, see the Your Rights and Choices section below.
5. Third Parties.
6. Your Rights and Choices.
We provide a variety of ways for you to control the information we process about you. Please see below for details.
Emails. You can unsubscribe from receiving promotional emails by following the unsubscribe instructions near the bottom of such emails, or by emailing us at as set out in the Contact Us section below with the word UNSUBSCRIBE in the subject field of the email. Please note that you cannot opt out of transactional messages.
Please note that your opt out is limited to the email address used and will not affect subsequent subscriptions.
Browser and device controls.
• Cookies and Pixels. In addition, you may be able to manage cookies through your browser settings. When you manage cookies, pixels associated with such cookies may also be impacted. Please note that cookie management only applies to our website. If you use multiple browsers, you will need to instruct each browser separately. If you delete or reset your cookies, you will need to reconfigure your settings. Your ability to limit cookies is subject to your browser settings and limitations.
• Preference signals. Your browser or extension may allow you to automatically transmit Do Not Track and other preference and we do not respond to such signals except where required by law.
• Third party opt-out tools. Some third parties we work with offer their own opt-out tools related to information collected through cookies and pixels. To opt out of your information being used by Google Analytics, please visit https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout. We are not responsible for the effectiveness of any third party opt-out tools.
The Service is not directed toward children under 13 years old, and we do not knowingly collect personal information (as that term is defined by the U.S. Children’s Privacy Protection Act, or “COPPA”) from children. If you are a parent or guardian and believe we have collected personal information from children, please contact us as set out in the Contact Us section below. We will delete the personal information in accordance with COPPA.
If you are a California resident under 18 years old and registered to use the Service, under California’s Online Eraser Law, you can ask us to remove any content or information you have publicly posted on the Service. To make a request, please write us at the email address set out in the Contact Us section above with “California Under 18 Online Eraser Request” in the subject line, and tell us what you want removed. We will make reasonable good faith efforts to remove the post from prospective public view, although we cannot ensure the complete or comprehensive removal of the content and may retain the content as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
8. Data Security.
We implement and maintain reasonable administrative, physical, and technical security safeguards to help protect information about you from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. Nevertheless, transmission via the internet is not completely secure and we cannot guarantee the security of information about you.
We retain information for the length of time that is reasonably necessary for the purpose for which it was collected, and as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, prevent fraud, and enforce our agreements.
10. International Transfer.
We are based in the U.S. If you are located outside the U.S., please be aware that your information may be transferred to and processed in the U.S. or another country where we operate.
12. Contact Us.
5950 Canoga Ave, Suite 417
Woodland Hills, CA 91367